Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep
regaining his lost memories.
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories.
In KINGDOM HEARTS, Sora turned the Keyblade on himself in order to release Kairi’s heart, but his heart was also released in the process. This brought about the creation of Roxas, Sora’s Nobody. Unlike most Nobodies, however, Roxas has no memories of his past. He joins Organization XIII and slowly begins to discover the truth behind his existence and the Organization itself. He meets and befriends the fourteenth member of the Organization, who also has no recollection of her past. What will Roxas see during his time
in the Organization? What is the connection between him, Sora and the fourteenth member? And what becomes of them? Dive into the heart of the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline’s biggest secrets.
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days revolves around Roxas, the "other" hero from KINGDOM HEARTS II, and his days as a member of Organization XIII. Follow Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII across the various Disney Worlds, and discover the connection between him, Sora, and the mysterious 14th member, and the reasons behind his eventual departure from the organization. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days also features a multiplayer mode for the first time, allowing players to control their favorite Organization XIII members!
• Familiar action-packed KINGDOM HEARTS gameplay that has captivated
• “Panel System” – a brand new system that allows you to customize Roxas’ arsenal by placing abilities, items, and weapon parts into allotted slots
• A series-first multiplayer mode, allowing up to 4 players to control any Organization XIII member
• Learn about the origins of the “Organization XIII” name
• Get to know the members of Organization XIII, including the mysterious fourteenth member
• Finally experience the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline’s missing chapter