We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 26, 2009
Hold on to your SquarePants for the ultimate SpongeBob game ever!
SpongeBob SquarePants has gotten himself into quite a predicament. After being entrusted by Mr. Krabs to keep the Krabby Patty formula safe, SpongeBob is overcome with grief for losing the recipe. He then relies on the help of the most unlikely companion, Plankton, who wants the secret Krabby Patty recipe for himself. With the help of his friends, SpongeBob must use Plankton’s memory machine to retrace the happiest moments of his life to find the Krabby Patty formula in time for the Krusty Krab’s Eleventy Seventh anniversary.
• New Wacky Morphing Abilities: Turn SpongeBob into a
Sledgehammer Smash to whack intruders, a WaterBob sponge to spew liquid
and stun enemies, or even an Explosive Canon to aim and blast baddies.
• Relive Side-Splitting SpongeBob Moments: Reminisce through fan’s favorite SpongeBob moments as the game draws upo ‘The 10 Happiest Moments of SpongeBob’s Life’ and hilarious story elements from the animated television series.
• Share in the Hilarity with Family and Friends: Play as SpongeBob or with a friend playing as Plankton throughout the entire game
• Experience Exciting New Levels: Run, jump and spin through 10 challenging levels. Find familiar faces from the series as these transformed supersized bosses take quite a bit of over-the-top battling to bring them down.
• Go Deep into SpongeBob’s Universe: Revisit SpongeBob’s most memorable locations, such as downtown Bikini Bottom, the Krusty Krab, Jellyfish Fields, or even Rock Bottom as players experience all of their favorite characters from previous SpongeBob games and the TV Series.
• Compatible with Wii MotionPlus
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.