We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
The first Dragon Ball Z RPG comes to Nintendo DS!
Based on the most popular anime series of all time, Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans is a brand new role-playing adventure where players battle as Goku and his Earth Defense Force allies to save the world from Vegeta® and the threatening Saiyan enemies. Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans features a host of original features which will be sure to thrill fans of the
series with unique game modes, fun side quests and new material never before seen in either the anime or manga series.
• The most powerful fighters alive – Create a customized party and
control fan-favorite characters including Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Kid
Gohan, and Piccolo
• The Saiyan Saga – Follow the events of the original Dragon Ball Z story from the World Tournament and Goku’s triumphant defeat of Piccolo through the Vegeta saga and all-new storylines exclusive to the game
• Explore the world – Search through a vast world map and encounter enemies, find treasures and destroy obstacles with targeted Ki Blasts
• Fight to grow stronger – Characters build experience, become stronger and learn, upgrade and execute powerful new skills and attacks
• Intense battles – Fight against enemies with focused attacks, Super Skills, team chain attacks or fill up your Rage Meter and unleash “Sparking” combos and Ultimate Skills
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.