We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 23, 2008
It's a BAA-RILLIANT adventure!
One morning, the Farmer forgets to lock the fence and heads out of town. While Shaun and Bitzer are playing, the sheep find the fence unlocked and run away. Can Shaun find all the sheep before the Farmer returns?!
• Play as the loveable sheep, Shaun, as he tries to find the rest of the flock before the Farmer comes home
• Gameplay and settings based on actual episodes, recreating the fun and unique silent-movie humor
• Explore the areas based on the series like the field, the barn, the Farmer's house and the circus tent
• Call on Bitzer the dog to help you out when the Naughty Pigs are up to their dirty tricks
• Work with the other found sheep to get around obstacles and access out-of-reach areas
• Includes three game modes: Story Mode, Mini-game Mode and Collection Mode
• Unlockable mini-games and show-related rewards
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.