Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
Phoenix proves yet again that while the course of justice may not run
smooth, it's always entertaining!
Phoenix proves yet again that while the course of justice may not run smooth, it's always entertaining!
In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, players star as a defense attorney who must prove a seemingly guilty client’s innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem.
Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet. The mysterious hard-boiled “Godot” will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must survey crime scene, collect evidence, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails.
With the return of the popular “pysche-lock” interrogation tool from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All , players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and its sequel were clever and suspenseful, with plenty more twists and turns than a dirt road across the Himalayas. Expect more of the same high drama in Trials and Tribulations!
Cast of characters
Phoenix Wright — the game's main character who is an accomplished defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from fiction
Maya Fey — a bright young girl who aids Phoenix in his trials; her psychic powers are useful in a pinch
Mia Fey — an ace attorney who taught Phoenix everything she knows about the courtroom and continues to support him
- Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases
- Play as two lawyers — relive Mia's rookie days from the past and Phoenix's current cases in the present
- Two distinct gameplay segments: Investigation phase — survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court. Court phase — present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimony and examine witnesses
- "Psyche-Lock" system — break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies
- Microphone can be used to yell "Objection!" and "Hold it!" as you cross examine witnesses.