Game Party 3
Introducing Game Party 3, the follow-up to the hit titles Game Party and
Game Party 2.
Introducing Game Party 3, the follow-up to the hit titles Game Party and Game Party 2.
Play Your Favorites with Friends! With 19 games and countless game variations, there's something for everyone! Game Party 3 adds 8 fun and intuitive games to the mix. All the games feature four-player action, plus tournament modes for large parties.
Create your own Characters! Create-a-Player allows everyone to create unique characters to fit their style. New for Game Party 3, there are now twice as many Create-a-Player pieces, so the combinations are nearly endless. All the games are easily accessible to young and old, experienced and casual gamers alike. And since they’re all based on familiar real-life games that virtually everyone has played before, you can get the party started immediately!
• Play nineteen of your favorite games: New games exclusive to Game
Party 3 include Billiards, Bumper Pool, Miniature Golf, Smack-a-Troll,
Bocce Ball, Croquet, Racquetball, and a remake of the arcade classic,
Root Beer Tapper. Old favorites from the first two games return such as
Darts, Hoop Shoot, Ping Cup, Shuffleboard, Skill Ball, Trivia, Puck
Bowling, Horseshoes, Beanbags, QB Challenge and Lawn Darts.
• Fun, easy controls: Play your favorite games using natural arm motions, just like you’d do in real life! Use a lobbing motion for Skill Ball or Lawn Darts. Push your hand forward for Shuffleboard or Puck Bowling. A smooth flick of the wrist will do the job for Hoop Shoot.
• Four-player action on all games: Get together with friends and family to see who brings their “A” Game to the Party! All games allow up to four players to play simultaneously.
• Tournaments for Big Parties: Set up tournaments for up to sixteen players to see who’s the Ultimate Game Partier!
• Create your own characters: Create-a-Player allows everyone to create unique characters to fit their style. For Game Party 3, there are now twice as many create-a-player pieces so the combinations are nearly endless. In addition, players can now choose if they want to play left- or right-handed.