We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 06, 2009
Introducing Game Party 3, the follow-up to the hit titles Game Party and Game Party 2.
Play Your Favorites with Friends! With 19 games and countless game variations, there's something for everyone! Game Party 3 adds 8 fun and intuitive games to the mix. All the games feature four-player action, plus tournament modes for large parties.
Create your own Characters! Create-a-Player allows everyone to create unique characters to fit their style. New for Game Party 3, there are now twice as many Create-a-Player pieces, so the combinations are nearly endless. All the games are easily accessible to young and old, experienced and casual gamers alike. And since they’re all based on familiar real-life games that virtually everyone has played before, you can get the party started immediately!
• Play nineteen of your favorite games: New games exclusive to Game
Party 3 include Billiards, Bumper Pool, Miniature Golf, Smack-a-Troll,
Bocce Ball, Croquet, Racquetball, and a remake of the arcade classic,
Root Beer Tapper. Old favorites from the first two games return such as
Darts, Hoop Shoot, Ping Cup, Shuffleboard, Skill Ball, Trivia, Puck
Bowling, Horseshoes, Beanbags, QB Challenge and Lawn Darts.
• Fun, easy controls: Play your favorite games using natural arm motions, just like you’d do in real life! Use a lobbing motion for Skill Ball or Lawn Darts. Push your hand forward for Shuffleboard or Puck Bowling. A smooth flick of the wrist will do the job for Hoop Shoot.
• Four-player action on all games: Get together with friends and family to see who brings their “A” Game to the Party! All games allow up to four players to play simultaneously.
• Tournaments for Big Parties: Set up tournaments for up to sixteen players to see who’s the Ultimate Game Partier!
• Create your own characters: Create-a-Player allows everyone to create unique characters to fit their style. For Game Party 3, there are now twice as many create-a-player pieces so the combinations are nearly endless. In addition, players can now choose if they want to play left- or right-handed.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.