Available Now Coming Aug 11, 2009
Imagine: Soccer Captain
Lead your soccer team to victory with Mia Hamm as your coach!
Now you can be a part of a winning soccer team with Olympic gold-medalist Mia Hamm as your coach! Interact with teammates on and off the field to build camaraderie and become a better team. Run, kick, pass and dribble as your team competes in local tournaments and work your way up from beginner to pro levels!
• Play against a variety of teams in 5-on-5 soccer!
- Use your stylus to navigate your players around the field, running, passing, and dribbling around your competition.
• Practice teamwork to improve your mood and the mood of your team, which affects how well you play.
- Learn new tips and tricks from Coach Mia Hamm!
• Lead the team as Captain –
- Design the team’s colors, uniforms and logos, as well as assign positions.
• Play through 5 exciting seasons, each with its own team adventures both on and off the field. Star with your team in a reality TV show! Help save your team from being sold! And much more!
• Customize your avatar’s features including height, hair, eye color and body shape.
• Local wirless support for head-to-head play.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Aug 11, 2009
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Simulation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?