Available Now Coming May 22, 2007
Naruto: Ninja Council 3
Naruto debuts on Nintendo DS!
The hit series currently airing on Cartoon Network is appearing for the first time on Nintendo DS™ with NARUTO: Ninja Council 3! Following missions that are played out on the TV series, NARUTO: Ninja Council 3 delivers ninja action for 1-4 players. Battle your way to the top as Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke or many of the newly added characters using the DS stylus to master the ninja arts and complete assigned missions. Attack, defend or defeat – train like a ninja and perfect your techniques as you progress through the ranks. Are you Hokage material? Believe it!
27 playable characters – A huge improvement from Naruto: Ninja Council 2, which offered only 3 playable characters. Ninja Council 3 allows players to choose from 27 characters to complete their missions. But choose your characters wisely because different stages require different abilities.
Interchangeable attack system - Select a character to be your main character to complete the mission. Then customize your attack scheme by selecting special techniques from other available characters. Increase your chance of success by combining the best techniques for the mission.
Use the touch screen or microphone to activate special attacks – Utilize the special functionality of the DS to unleash special jutsu. For example swipe your thumb across the screen to summon your partner beast or blow into the microphone to increase the power of Sasuke’s Fire Style jutsu.
60+ missions to complete – With missions ranging from moderate to challenging set in 15 different environments from the world of Naruto, play again and again to perfect your ninja techniques.
4-Player wireless Versus battles – Versus modes include: Timed Mode, Scroll Collection Mode and Head-to-Head Versus Mode."
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 22, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
- PublisherTomy Corporation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?