Available Now Coming Oct 24, 2011
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Kirby Returns to Dream Land – and the Living Room
Kirby™ and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes in the otherwise peaceful realm of Planet Pop Star, its pieces are scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves the ship's parts and helps an alien return to its home planet. This time, however, he's not alone. At any time, up to three more players can join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddle Dee or a different color Kirby.
- Kirby’s powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform as he encounters enemies.
- Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including:
- Sword: Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword.
- Beam: Kirby wears a jester hat and can shoot energy from a magic wand.
- Whip: Kirby wears a cowboy hat and can lasso enemies.
- Leaf: Kirby is surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves.
- The game also introduces new Super Abilities, which are activated when Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Ultra Sword” Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an entire screen’s worth of foes.
- Up to four players can enjoy the action together. (Additional controllers required and sold separately.) While playing cooperatively to progress through the game, player can join and leave the game at any time.
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 24, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?