Available Now Coming Nov 13, 2007
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008
How will you play?
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 for the Nintendo DS lets players directly control a Superstar's actions with the stylus, while situation-based fighting includes over 80 unique holds for a variety of strategic options. Players can also experience a full year of WWE action, storylines and drama in WWE Season Mode.
Total Touch Screen Control: Use the Nintendo DS stylus to directly
control your Superstar's moves
Unique Nintendo DS Gameplay: Situation-based fighting, with over 80
unique moves for a massive variety of strategic options
WWE Season Mode: Live the life of a Superstar with a full year of WWE
action, storylines and drama
- Training Mini Games: Develop and train your Superstar to fight to the top!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 13, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Wrestling, Fighting
- DeveloperAmaze Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?