We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2006
Tune in to Gunpey's puzzling ways
The original concept developed by video game legend Gunpei Yokoi, comes to life on Nintendo DS!
Re-imagined by the creative minds at Q Entertainment, GUNPEY delivers an addictive puzzle game experience, combined with exciting music and visuals for the ultimate game on the go.
The player's objective is simple - or is it? Various line angles climb up the screen over five panels, and you must connect all the lines over the five panels, filling the screen from left to right. If an incomplete line reaches the top of the screen, the game is over!
• Various modes - 5 modes of non-stop action which include Frontier,
Endless, Stage, Time Attack and Wireless.
• Multiple Characters - Go up against Vincent, Domingo, Patrick, Sherry, Nick the Hacker, Thomas, Pike, Bobby or Hank and beat them one after the other in Frontier mode.
• Special attacks - Show off your advanced skills and use a special attack to hinder your opponent's game.
• Slot Machine - Make your opponent's panel types change at random.
• No Touching - Disable your challenger's Touch Screen.
• Shock - Each character has a specific level attack that is their signature move.
• Your own music instrument! Create your own original music by using the Sounds Sets and Patternizer.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.