We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 26, 2010
Continue the epic saga as Starkiller, Darth Vader’s fugitive apprentice in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is again set during the unexplored era between the two Star Wars movie trilogies and will feature a brand-new story from the award-winning minds of the original game. Haunted by dark memories and compelled by confused emotions, Starkiller embarks on a thrilling journey of self-discovery and spectacular over-the-top action with even bigger, amped-up Force powers and dual Lightsaber moves. Prepare to be unleashed on October 26th.
• Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader’s
fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars:
Episode III and Episode IV
• Unleash the full potential of the Force with intuitive touch-screen controls that further immerse you in the role of Starkiller
• Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
• Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
• Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
• Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
• Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer’s Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
• Levels and missions designed from the ground-up for the Nintendo DS to optimize your Star Wars gaming experience on the go
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.