Available Now Coming May 02, 2008
Become a one man army as the unstoppable Iron Man!
"Tony Stark had it all: a genius mind, fame, and even a multinational corporation. But his life would soon change forever. During a routine weapons test in the Middle East, power-hungry militants led a violent ambush against Tony and claimed him as their prisoner. Armed with Stark Industries weaponry, Tony’s new foes demanded he construct a new ultimate weapon for them. Instead, with the help of fellow captive Yinsen, Tony built his own ultimate weapon – a powerful suit of armor that served as the key to his heroic escape.
After returning home, Tony’s near-death experience drastically altered his outlook on life. The attack against Tony – with his own creations, no less – inspired him to cease production of all Stark Industries weapons, despite the protests of longtime family
friend and mentor Obadiah Stane. And that wasn’t all. Aided by his charming assistant, Pepper Potts, and equipped with a new suit even more advanced than the one used in his escape, Tony took it upon himself to destroy all Stark weapons in enemy hands – personally. He became more than a man. He became Iron Man.
Customize your suit and battle against armies of fighter jets, tanks, armored Super Villains and more. Blast into hardcore shooting action and explosive combat from the film as well as exclusive content created just for the game.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 02, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Shooter
- PublisherSEGA of America
- DeveloperA2M (Artificial Mind and Movement)
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?