We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 23, 2010
Battle the Dark Signers for Eternal Supremacy!
The Dark Signers return seeking eternal supremacy over New Domino City and the citizens of Satellite. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s World Championship 2010 includes features never before seen in previous World Championship titles and a completely original storyline inspired by the animated series. 5D’s Story Mode offers new stages torn from the animated series with all new characters to interact with or jump into Free Duel mode to get right into one-on one-action. Battle up to 4 friends with more than 3,500 playable cards.
• Introducing 20 new characters to duel and interact with throughout
story mode including Crow, Carly, Lazer, Sayer and Kilan
• Turbo dueling has been enhanced to include puzzles while racing, increased collection points and hidden pathways to make racing more exciting
• The Duelist Calculator has been added to help players quickly and accurately calculate attack points and defense points when battling opponents
• All new Wi-Fi rankings system tracks your win percentage against other duelists and either elevates your ranking by winning against strong opponents or decreasing your ranking by losing to weaker opponents
• Cutting edge Play Record Functionality not only tracks your last 20 wins but allows gamers to compare wins and losses with other opponents they’ve competed against
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.