Available Now Coming Oct 28, 2008
Ultimate I SPY
Play I SPY Like Never Before!
I SPY takes a revolutionary turn that will have you up and moving! Play paddleball, throw darts, juggle, and more to solve immersive 3-D riddles. Solving riddles uncovers a mysterious machine and unlocks a heart-stopping game that reveals a special surprise! Plus, grab a friend and compete for bragging rights in the Game Room fetauring 10 multi-player games.
- Revolutionary I SPY Experience - 3-D riddles, action-oriented play and multiplayer features introduce an interactive I SPY experience like no other.
- 3-D Immersive Environments - For the first time in an I SPY game, 3-D riddle screens allow players to navigate through 360º and 180º environments with multiple angle views--searching above, under and between objects.
- Move to Solve Riddles - Solve 40 I SPY riddles actively! Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to search the scenes, pick up objects and engage in activities like connect-the-dots, juggling or playing maracas to finish the riddles.
- Intriguing Mystery - Solving riddles reveals pieces of a mysterious machine. Complete all 40 riddles to unveil the machinge.
- Scavenger Hunt - Follow the clues to search for objects throughout all the riddles and bring the machine to life!
- Heart-Stopping Climactic Game - Break a sweat in a final game to power-up the machine through an intense series of movements with objects such as a boomerang, a yo-yo or a tennis racket that you've collected over the course of the game.
- Multi-Player Games - Compete in 10 replayable games, boasting multi-player options and leaderboard features. Fly rockets, play paddleball, throw darts, or win races.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?