We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 22, 2011
TAKE WWE ACTION TO THE NEXT DIMENSION!
WWE All Stars delivers fast, fun, fluid and furious arcade-style gameplay to the Nintendo 3DS! Featuring your favorite colorful WWE Legends of the past and larger-than-life WWE Superstars of today, WWE All Stars delivers the greatest roster ever assembled in a WWE videogame! Step inside the virtual ring and experience WWE action in the palm of your hand, for the first time ever, in 3D!
• FUN, IN-YOUR-FACE, 3D WWE ARCADE ACTION! – Take WWE action to the next dimension with high-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, fun and intuitive and gameplay that lets you jump right into the ring! With responsive, arcade-style controls, every WWE Legend and WWE Superstar will have a variety of grapples, attacks, killer combos, finishing and signature manuevers to create the ultimate competitive and fast-paced gaming experience that is easy to pick up and play, but provides plenty for expert players to master.
• THE BEST ROSTER EVER JUST GOT BIGGER – Choose from the greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER assembled in a WWE videogame, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret “Hit Man” Hart, Chris Jericho, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Rey Mysterio and “Macho Man” Randy Savage. WWE All Stars for Nintendo 3DS will also offer players 13 WWE talent previously offered as downloadable content for its console counterparts. Each of the 43 WWE Legends and WWE Superstars will boast a distinctive and highly stylized appearance, adding to the overall spectacle, atmosphere and in-your-face attitude exuding from the on-screen action.
• FOUR AWESOME CHARACTER CLASSES – Punt an opponent sky high! Juggle him with your fists! Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury! With four distinct classes of competitor – Acrobat, Big Man, Brawler and Grappler - WWE All Stars will provide players with WWE Legends and WWE Superstars who have distinct advantages, strengths and techniques, including specific combinations and unique abilities.
• FANTASY WARFARE – Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Which generation had the Best Big Man or the Most Impressive High Flier? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
• CREATE-A-SUPERSTAR – The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn’t be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars! Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game’s WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
• TWO EXCLUSIVE GAME MODES – GAUNTLET & SCORE SCRAMBLE – WWE All Stars presents two new game modes exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS! Do you have what it takes to battle every Superstar and Legend in the game in consecutive matches in Gauntlet. Score Scramble matches challenge the player to either reach a specific point total or finish a timed match with the highest point totals. The more over-the-top your attacks, the more points you'll be awarded!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.