Available Now Coming Jun 26, 2007
Driver: Parallel Lines
For the first time ever, experience the Driver franchise that’s sold over 14 million copies on Nintendo Wii with Driver Parallel Lines. You were the fastest wheelman on the street. You were a legend. You were money. Until they set you up and sent you down. Twenty-eight years inside for someone else’s crime. Now you’re getting out. Guess what? You got a new job, it’s called getting revenge.
- Dual Time Periods – Experience New York’s gritty underworld as the most lethal wheelman for hire in the both the 70’s of the past and the modern times of today.
- Experience White Knuckle Steering – Features realistic steering and 80 cars and motorcycles including old school classics and modern day marvels.
- Replicate Real Gun Movements – Shoot, smash and steal your way through New York City’s underground using an arsenal of short and long range assault weapons.
- Fully Customizable Vehicles – Build your perfect ride with custom body work, engine upgrades, tunable suspensions, custom paints and accessories like bullet proof glass and tinted windows.
- Mini-Games and Side Missions – Earn extra cash to upgrade your vehicles by completing side missions and mini-games like Hitman, Street Racing, Motocross and Demolition Survival.
- High Speed Hollywood Action – The perfect combination for high speed driving - fast cars, open level missions with no loading time, realistic physics and destructible environments.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 26, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?