We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 28, 2006
Video game fishing never felt so real! Super Black Bass Fishing will
take you around the world to lakes stocked with the finest and most
challenging fish to catch. For the first time in a video game, you'll
feel as if you're actually fishing. The Nintendo DSTM touch screen
allows you to reel in the fish, trail your lure in different ways, and
yank your rod back to get that fish into the boat.
• Reel in over 500 fish from a slew of different bass species like
largemouth bass, Florida bass, spotted bass, Tilapia, pike and muskie
• Use the Nintendo DS touch screen to reel in your fish, move your lure and yank the rod to pull the fish in.
• Search for fish throughout some of the best lakes for bass fishing in the world
• Fool the fish with 24 different types lures, the best of which are acquired by winning tournaments
• Work your way up to become a Bass fishing champion by competing in amateur tournaments and then working your way up to the National Bass Tournament
• Take on up to three friends in a 4-player fishing competition via the Nintendo DS wireless link
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.