After a full-scale alien attack on Washington D.C., suspicions arise as to the involvement of the U.S. government. Armed with sci-fi gadgets and high-powered weapons, players will battle aliens, rogue agents and enemy forces as a former secret service agent codenamed “Mr. Ford.” Built exclusively for Wii, The Conduit ™ pushes the boundaries of the platform from incredible award-winning graphics to robust controls that are customizable on-the-fly. This action-packed, first-person shooter from the creators at High Voltage Software also supports the Wii Speak peripheral.
- Conspiracy-driven Action – Dive into an engaging story set in modern day Washington D.C. involving secret agents, invading aliens, and centuries-old government cover-up conspiracies.
- Wii specific Controls – Robust calibration and controls customization built from the ground up for Wii allow you to tailor the game to your preferred style.
- Intense Online Multiplayer – Up to 12 players can join up online to battle in a variety of multiplayer modes.
- Ruthless Enemies – Vast numbers of incredibly realistic AI enemies react to player’s moves by taking cover and utilizing elements in the environment to their advantage.
- Highly Detailed Visuals – The award winning graphics feature dynamic environment mapping, interactive water with real-time reflection and four-stage texture composition that includes gloss, diffuse and bump-mapping.
- Peripherals – Supports the Wii Speak peripheral during multiplayer matches.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.