Available Now Coming Apr 11, 2013
Clash of Elementalists
Battle against the planetary elements in this thrilling action fighting game!
Step into the shoes of one of the four Elementalists each possessing their own superior power - fire, earth, air and water and take to the battlefields in a fight of superiority! Draw on the unique abilities of your chosen character and use their elements to counter attack from afar or in hand-to-hand combat. Destroy the other Elementalists in engaging and explosive rounds of single-play onslaughts or compete with your friends using local wireless connection! Take the battle above the clouds or in the depths of ancient ruins as you fight for your Elementalist to be the only and final victor!
• Play for victory in 4 different modes: Training, Arcade, Free Battle and Versus
• Battle against your friends in 2 player mode via DS Wireless Play
• Select your character based on their elements; Celcius, Biot, Farhenheit or Mole
• Master insane finishing moves for an incredible game-play experience!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 11, 2013
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Fighting, Strategy, Other
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?