Available Now Coming Nov 13, 2007
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour
Take Miley's secret worldwide!
Go on a wild ride to pop-stardom as you help Hannah Montana win her greatest musical challenge yet. Tour the world as the pop princess herself and live the dream of rock stardom on stage and off while developing musical and fashion skills. Dance with your Wii Remote as Hannah dances with you on stage to earn devoted fans worldwide. Off stage, design the look of each show, including stage settings and wardrobe, and even special effects and pyrotechnics. With Lilly, Oliver, Jackson, and Robbie’s support during transitions and minigames, “it’s the best of both worlds” all around the world.
- Practice and perform Hannah’s hit songs using the Wii Remote
- Interact with dancers and the crowd to earn new fans
- Plan your tour schedule to include London, Paris, Tokyo, and more glamorous spots
- Shop for distinctive clothes and fashion accessories in each city
- Design ensembles using Hannah’s wardrobe and accessories
- Control a variety of lighting and stage effects for an unforgettable concert
- Share photos of your fashion designs in your scrapbook and record dances to share with friends
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?