We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 26, 2007
Journey to a tropical island filled with the five most popular games from Pogo.com!
Easy to pick-up and hard to put down! EA’s Pogo™ Island embodies the spirit of casual gaming, offering an addictive Nintendo DS compilation of Pogo.com™ favorites that will entertain for hours on end.
Pogo Island pushes the phenomenon of online casual gaming to new fronts. The title marks the debut of Pogo.com, the stickiest online gaming site, on a portable console. Through the quick-play option, five of the most popular games from Pogo.com—Word Whomp™, Poppit!™, Phlinx, Tri-Peaks Solitaire and Squelchies— are made accessible to play anywhere and everywhere. Each game has been reskinned to an island theme and delivers the same engrossing and stimulating gameplay that has already captivated millions online.
Complementing the quick-play option is a story mode that integrates all five Pogo games and their associated mascots into an island-wide adventure. Playing as Perry the Parrot Captain, your objective is to navigate through the island game board, reunite with each mascot, and along the way, collect tools and supplies that will help you repair your boat and leave the island. As you successfully tackle the gameboard, you will be earning tokens that not only translate into bragging rights amongst your peers but they can also be transferred to Pogo.com where they can be used to enter frequent cash drawings*.
Pogo Island uses the technology of the Nintendo DS to deliver ultra-bright dual screens which provide for an amplified gaming experience. Meanwhile, the simplicity of the touch-screen controls makes for increased user accessibility and a minimal learning curve.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
• Online is Now On-The-Go — The fun of online casual gaming is now made portable. Five of the most popular Pogo.com games are readily available for wherever and whenever play.
• Island Adventure Story Mode — Five Pogo mascots have been stranded and dispersed throughout the island and the only way to rescue them is by playing through various challenges of the five Pogo games.
• Micro Games — Scattered throughout the game board are micro-games that when successfully completed allow you to collect tools for repairing your boat.
• Transferable Tokens — In addition to the purpose of rescuing mascots and achieving bragging rights, tokens are also transferable to Pogo.com where they can be used to enter daily, weekly, and monthly cash drawings. *
• Badges — These are another statement of your in-game achievements. Collect them all and reap the admiration of every Pogo Islander you know!
• Multiplayer Features — Party play allows you to take turns and challenge up to three of your friends for the highest scores on all five Pogo games. Ad-hoc, head-to-head support is also available for Word Whomp.
• Poppit! Demo – Share a demo of Poppit! with your friends who have their own Nintendo DS and let them have fun making Spike dance as they pop the balloons.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.