We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 03, 2009
You are the promising younger brother of one of the biggest names in Supercross. He was hospitalized in the final race of the World Championships in an obviously intentional move by the lead rider of Team Nemeshisu, the toughest team to beat and the dirtiest riders in the world of Supercross. You must work up through the championships by winning each race, to finally meet the man that injured your brother in the World Championships, and avenge him by becoming World Champion.
• Photo-realisitc, in-race graphics, track locations, riders, and bikes
• Graphic-novel-style story in between races
• Carefully constructed difficulty curve insures challenging gameplay
• In race collectibles and challenges lead to new tracks and upgraded bikes
• Multiple gameplay modes including Championship and Ghost mode
• 12 tracks, plus unlockable "bonus" racing venues
• Changeable tracks and weather conditions
• 2 Player wireless multiplayer
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.