Available Now Coming Mar 19, 2013
Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Need for Speed Most Wanted for Wii U, the definitive Most Wanted experience, utilizes the unique features of the Wii U GamePad to introduce “Co-Driver” where your friend plays using the Wii Remote and you can activate Boost U, adjust cop difficulty and change mods using the Wii U GamePad, as they race their way to the top of the Most Wanted list! 2012’s driving game of the year comes complete with full online play, the connected, open world city of Fairhaven and of course the hot cars and intense cop chases that made Most Wanted.
- Co-Driver Mode - Local Co-Op using the Wii Remote or Wii U Pro Controller, while another player helps them out using the Wii U GamePad.
- Change Mods On The Fly - Change Cars and Mods anytime using EasyDrive, while your friend drives.
- Unlock the Open World - The Wii U GamePad puts the city at your fingertips with a deluxe mini map.
- Handheld Play - If your TV is in use, you can continue the Most Wanted action on the Wii U GamePad.
- The Ultimate Speed Pack Free
- System Wii U
- Release Date Mar 19, 2013
- No. of Players up to 6 players
- Category Sports, Racing
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
- DeveloperCriterion Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?