For a limited time, Darksiders II is 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. Visit the Nintendo eShop for full details. This offer is available starting at 9 a.m. PT on June 24 and runs until 9 a.m. PT on July 8.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon.
Along the way, Death discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives, in Darksiders II.
The Wii U version of Darksiders II includes a selection of Bonus Content not included on the disc for the other formats. This includes:
- Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
- Play Death – Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell.
- Epic Universe – Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization – Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability – Side quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again.
- Traversal – Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Wii U GamePad– Play Darksiders II like never before using the using the Wii U GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.