Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Rabbids take over our beloved amusement park!
For some reason unknown to us, Rabbids decide to take over our beloved amusement park.
We do not know their plan; we do not know their intentions. But one thing we are sure of: they are going to make the most of their day out by invading all the attractions!
They don’t intend to queue like everyone else or stay seated during the whole journey!
As Rabbids will always be Rabbids, you’ll see them misusing the rides, going bwaaah at a souvenir shop before stopping in an overpriced themed restaurant.
So whether it’s a sunny or rainy day, just grab your Wii U GamePad and roll the dice to join them!
Discover how the Rabbids take over the attractions
Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: princess castle, the pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster…there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
A unique board game with unexpected events
The board game is the center of Rabbids Land and all the action revolves around it. It’s an arena where you’ll be able to play up to 4 players, turn by turn in sessions of 30 to 60 minute. The board game has many to offer: special events that will change all the rules of the game, plus unique items to beat up your friends and steal their trophies. You’ll even get to ask stupid questions, and catapulted to the attractions!
Use the Wii U GamePad in delirious ways
Whether you aim with it, use it to plan your next move, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, … Rabbids Land is going to make you see your new console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions
There is always two sides to a story
The WiiU GamePad shows its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers. Letting you play coop and versus mode in the attractions. Not only the experience of the game will be lived differently from a player to another, but the replay value is considerably high.
Fun on & off screen
Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
Use the Wii U without TV
Someone else is camping in front the TV? No problem, with the WiiU tablet you’ll be able to play the full game on your own.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- DeveloperUbisoft Paris Studios
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?