Cookie & Cream is an action/platformer where players navigate their way through challenging terrain on the top screen while solving puzzles and disarming traps on the touch screen below. Played as either a single-player game where one person controls both characters, or a cooperative game where one player maneuvers Cookie on the top screen while the other is in charge of Cream on the touch screen, Cookie & Cream is a unique combination of gaming genres, and unlike anything else on the Nintendo DS.
• Single player game lets you use directional button and stylus to
control two characters at once.
• Cooperative game lets you and a friend work together to advance through levels.
• Download play mode allows two to play select stages off one Game Card
• Eight diversely themed worlds to traverse, including Desert World, Music World, Trick World and Water World.
• Nine challenging minigames to explore.
• Fun for all ages, yet challenging enough for experienced gamers.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.