We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 15, 2010
Yo-ho-ho and a Caribbean full of enemy scum!
Ahoy Matey! In Pirates Plundarrr, plunder the land and the waters of the Caribbean as a pirate with up to 3 of yer’ best pirate mates in a swashbuckling fantasy-adventure! That scallywag Rudebelly has stolen yer’ treasure--an ancient artifact called the Sceptre of Power--and it’s yer’ job to get it back. The scepter will let a man call forth plenty o’ monsters, so be prepared to fight undead creatures, other monstrosities, and dangerous bosses that ye’ll find on yer’ journey to find Rudebelly and get your booty back!
• Fight your way through a fantastic adventure with creature-filled
areas including a murky swamp, an Aztec temple and a haunted village
• Share the excitement with up to 3 other friends in a party style 2D beat-em up!
• Find and use an arsenal of weapons, with 5 distinct weapon types and dozens of variations, each with different attacks and abilities
• Use the environment to your advantage – pick up and throw rocks and barrels to damage creatures – or just pick up your enemies and throw ‘em overboard!
• Fight up to 40+ unique enemies from skeletons to zombies and battle giant deadly bosses that will try to keep you from finding your treasure
• Gain XP points to earn perks and level up your characters with upgrades that will cause more damage to your enemies
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.