We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 15, 2010
Yo-ho-ho and a Caribbean full of enemy scum!
Ahoy Matey! In Pirates Plundarrr, plunder the land and the waters of the Caribbean as a pirate with up to 3 of yer’ best pirate mates in a swashbuckling fantasy-adventure! That scallywag Rudebelly has stolen yer’ treasure--an ancient artifact called the Sceptre of Power--and it’s yer’ job to get it back. The scepter will let a man call forth plenty o’ monsters, so be prepared to fight undead creatures, other monstrosities, and dangerous bosses that ye’ll find on yer’ journey to find Rudebelly and get your booty back!
• Fight your way through a fantastic adventure with creature-filled
areas including a murky swamp, an Aztec temple and a haunted village
• Share the excitement with up to 3 other friends in a party style 2D beat-em up!
• Find and use an arsenal of weapons, with 5 distinct weapon types and dozens of variations, each with different attacks and abilities
• Use the environment to your advantage – pick up and throw rocks and barrels to damage creatures – or just pick up your enemies and throw ‘em overboard!
• Fight up to 40+ unique enemies from skeletons to zombies and battle giant deadly bosses that will try to keep you from finding your treasure
• Gain XP points to earn perks and level up your characters with upgrades that will cause more damage to your enemies
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.