Available Now Coming Feb 26, 2008
Sega Bass Fishing
The sun is out, the fish are biting and your tackle box is filled with 20 different types of lures. With content created exclusively for the Wii, you'll motor out, find your favorite fishing hole, cast off using the Wii Remote™ and snag one of four types of bass. When you hook a fighter, your motion sensor will let you know, so hang on and enjoy the ride!
Four fun-filled modes. Arcade, Tournament, Practice and Nature
15 stages. Find your favorite fishing spot in seven brand new
stages created exclusively for the Wii, or re-live your glory fishing
days in four classic arcade and four Dreamcast stages.
Four types of bass. Hook four breeds of bass: Florida Large
Mouth, Red Eye, Small Mouth and Northern Spike Large Mouth.
Reinvention of a classic. This classic title first made a
splash in the arcades and now the gameplay and graphics have been
updated for the Wii.
Authentic simulated fishing experience. New features have been
created to take full advantage of the Wii Remote, including driving
the boat with the control stick and reeling in your fish with the
- Variable conditions. A variety of seasonal conditions can vastly effect your fishing trip, with seasons, time of day and weather all playing a part.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?