Heroes of Mana
Real-time strategy in the world of the Mana Tree.
Roget, a solider of Pedda, is on a reconnaissance mission to Ferolia with his companions, when their aircraft is shot down by the enemy and abandoned by their carrier. The crew comes to realize that the mission was a plot by their own superiors to eliminate them, with the invasion on Ferolia being only the first step towards Pedda's domination of the world. Witnessing the atrocities committed by the Peddan army, Roget and his crewmates are forced to fight against their own countrymen.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Real-time strategy action makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen - the intuitive control scheme allows players to lead armies, build bases and vanquish their foes entirely through the use of the stylus.
- Command heroes and monsters alike from the Mana series and lead them to victory on the battlefield.
- Intense head-to-head multiplayer element allows friends to challenge one another via DS wireless play.
- Signature MANA art style comes to life in a fantastic blend of 2D and 3D enviornments.
- A beautiful score captures the essence of the WORLD of MANA - KINGDOM HEARTS series composer Yoko Shimomura delivers a stirring soundtrack that elicits the trademark emotions of the franchise.
- Developed by BROWNIE BROWN Inc., the company behind the beloved SWORD of MANA for the Game Boy Advance.