Available Now Coming Nov 02, 2009
Coming from the North, Olaf the Viking’s comical horde is set to make waves on your Nintendo DSi!
They come from the North, and they’re about to invade your Nintendo DSi system! Beware, it’s Olaf the Viking and his motley crew! Even now, their drakkars are sailing up the rivers to attack your castles. And it is up to you to construct fortifications so they do not pillage everything you own! The more you defend yourself, the more ferocious they’ll become. Before you know it they’ll be invoking legions of fantastic creatures straight out of the mythical land of Asgard. Fortunately the experience you gain will help you to build even more powerful defenses. Thwart all your assailant’s ruses and unlock new kinds of buildings: tornado blowing windmills to repel the ships, monoliths that strengthen your fortifications or canons firing studded shells. Discover over ten levels, tons of units, a Campaign mode as well as a Survival mode and three difficulty levels - there’s even a little surprise at the end... Can you rise to the challenge and stop Olaf from taking your treasure home to his sweetheart Olga?
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 02, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Strategy
- PublisherBiP media
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?