Available Now Coming Feb 23, 2010
Triple Crown Championship Snowboarding
Go For the Gold
Hit the slopes with some of the biggest names in competitive snowboarding! Use the Wii balance board to compete in Snowboard Cross (SBX), Slopestyle, Half Pipe and Slalom against pros like Gretchen Bleiler, Nate Holland, Lindsey Jacobellis, Hannah Teter and more. The only game that brings the biggest pros and the best snowboarding events to your living room!
• Real Life Pros: Featuring the hottest riders in the world: Olympic
Star Gretchen Bleiler, half-pipe gold medal winner Hannah Teter, X-Games
gold winner Lindsey Jacobellis, X Games gold winner Nate Holland, and
• Four Exciting Game Modes: Compete in Snowboard Slopestyle, Snowboard Cross, Half Pipe and Slalom as part of tournaments and invitational events sponsored by the pro riders. Play against the AI or go head-to-head against your friends with four player split screen.
• Ride It: Triple Crown was built from the ground up for Wii Balance Board controls but those who prefer Wii Remote and Nunchuk control can still experience the fun.
• Go Underground: The fun doesn’t stop when the tournament ends. Challenge the pros in their signature events. Go head-to-head against Hannah Teter in Dueling Pipes to see who can break out the biggest tricks, be the last rider standing against Nate Holland in the pulse-pounding Slalom Bash and experience trick insanity against Lindsey Jacobellis in Slopestyle and challenge the other pros to see who’s the best.
• Each of the main event types also feature multiplayer (for two to four local players) and Balance Board support.
- System Wii
- Release Date Feb 23, 2010
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Sports
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?