World Domination, Hordes of Aliens, Ray Guns, Mind Control & Three
World Domination, Hordes of Aliens, Ray Guns, Mind Control & Three Teenage Zombies!!
The Earth is under attack by a horde of Alien Brain… uh…Thingys! Humans, succumbing to ray-guns, mind-control, and shiny flying saucers, have failed to defend their planet and let it fall easily into the clutches of the Big Brain and his army of Brain Thingys. The only hope left for mankind are three Teenage Zombies that have arisen from a graveyard disturbed in the invasion. The undead trio ignores their normal human victims in favor of the pulsing pink brains they see EVERYWHERE - all the while being lured to the ultimate lunch: THE BIG BRAIN! The Big Brain soon realizes he’s overlooked this “Super Race” as they inexplicably resist mind control, are unaffected by ray-gun wounds, and devour his Brain Thingy Armies like sweets! He refocuses his efforts and resources to battle the Earth’s greatest champions: The Teenage Zombies!
- Unique Comic Mode which drives the story with an interactive comic book style presentation
- Platforming gameplay that requires the player to swap between characters to solve levels
- Each character has their own unique abilities to aid them through their adventure
- Mini Games featuring the zombies (or their body parts) using all the Nintendo DS features
- The Big Brain Challenge – a series of quick micro mini games that happen at anytime during gameplay to win or lose against the Big Brain
- ZAPS! (Zombie Assembly Pop-up Screen) – a mini-game where you use collected body parts to quickly create a zombie to regain your "unhealth points"