Available Now Coming Dec 06, 2010
Wield the power of water in this unique adventure game.
Use intuitive controls to guide a pool of water on a journey to save a magical book from the evil Influence.
A magical illustrated encyclopedia, Aquaticus, has been tainted by a vial of evil ink called the Influence. You, as a pool of water that can take on other forms of ice and steam, must overcome obstacles scattered across the pages of Aquaticus and save it from the corruptive Influence. Tilt or twist your Wii Remote controller to use the various forms and properties of water on your free-flowing journey through Aquaticus, where every page has multiple panels and illustrations that have come to life. Tackle problems and defeat enemies to reveal magical Rainbow Drops, each of which restores some of Aquaticus’ power and allows it to open more chapters and grant you new powers. These additional powers, such as sticking to objects as a block of ice or shooting bolts of lightning as a steam cloud, will be needed to win the day and destroy the Influence and its minions. Along the way, you can also test your ingenuity and reflexes by finding hidden puzzle pieces. These unlock playrooms that give you the opportunity to use the skills you’ve learned and dare you to race against the clock to beat as many challenges as possible. These challenges won’t affect your quest to restore Aquaticus’ powers, but everyone needs a break now and again, right? Fluidity offers the chance to slosh and slide your way through an imaginative environment, filled with challenging adventures, using intuitive play control. Are you ready to dive into this unique experience and save the day?
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 06, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Water Action, Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?