We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 26, 2008
Successor to the online cult favorite game known as N, N+ brings the same simple, old-school game mechanics that made N so popular!
The basic gameplay premise of N+ (Ninja+) is simple – you are a ninja running around a puzzle world inhabited by enemies, and your only goal is to make it to the next level. However, getting to the next level isn’t always easy! Be prepared to run, dodge, and jump past obstacles and enemies in order to make it in this addictive acrobatic puzzle-action game.
• Hundreds of Built in Levels – The single player game has 200 levels to explore. 100 Co-op and 50 vs. levels for exclusive multiplayer gameplay.
• Networked Content – Download new maps and replays from the N server Design new maps or see your ranking in the community leader board.
• Level Editor – Design maps and share them with friends or the world using the integrated level editor and ad-hoc or infrastructure modes
• DS Shared-Cart Gameplay – Play with your friends even if they don’t have the DS cartridge. DS shared-cart gameplay will let players go head to head with just one cartridge
• Unlockable Entities – N+ will offer optional unlockables that will change how the game is played! Unlock flame-throwing booby traps, force fields, gravity changers, or even crash mats in N+
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.