We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 26, 2008
Successor to the online cult favorite game known as N, N+ brings the same simple, old-school game mechanics that made N so popular!
The basic gameplay premise of N+ (Ninja+) is simple – you are a ninja running around a puzzle world inhabited by enemies, and your only goal is to make it to the next level. However, getting to the next level isn’t always easy! Be prepared to run, dodge, and jump past obstacles and enemies in order to make it in this addictive acrobatic puzzle-action game.
• Hundreds of Built in Levels – The single player game has 200 levels to explore. 100 Co-op and 50 vs. levels for exclusive multiplayer gameplay.
• Networked Content – Download new maps and replays from the N server Design new maps or see your ranking in the community leader board.
• Level Editor – Design maps and share them with friends or the world using the integrated level editor and ad-hoc or infrastructure modes
• DS Shared-Cart Gameplay – Play with your friends even if they don’t have the DS cartridge. DS shared-cart gameplay will let players go head to head with just one cartridge
• Unlockable Entities – N+ will offer optional unlockables that will change how the game is played! Unlock flame-throwing booby traps, force fields, gravity changers, or even crash mats in N+
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.