Available Now Coming Jun 12, 2012
iCarly: Groovy Foodie!
Join Carly and Sam! Serve unique dishes to crazy patrons!
iCarly: Groovy Foodie! is a riveting action puzzle game, based on the wildly popular Nickelodeon television series, iCarly, available exclusively for the Nintendo DS™. In iCarly: Groovy Foodie!, Carly and Sam get into mischief at a local hot dog stand and could face time in juvie, unless they complete community service by feeding the citizens of Seattle! Play as the duo and help them out of trouble by serving wacky dishes to crazy customers in a fast-paced, action puzzle game that dishes out all the random hilarity from the show!
• Prepare endless dishes and serve them to quirky customers before time
• Interact with the entire iCarly cast and earn special upgrades to have Sam trigger “Random Dancing”, see Gibby charge shirtless into lines of customers and more!
• “Battle” 20 types of crazy hungry customers including costumed web mascots, troublesome goop throwing students, and intimidating prisoners from King County Prison!
• Serve more than 20 imaginative food creations including Spaghetti Tacos, Doughnuts on a Stick, and Fudge Balls!
• Match wits with characters like arch nemesis Nevel Papperman, mean teacher Ms. Francine Briggs, Lewbert the nasty doorman and T-Bo as they bring the pressure to serve with extra special panache.
• Enjoy frantic fun in five locations from the iCarly show, including the popular Groovy Smoothie, Webicon, Ridgeway High School, King County Prison and Crown Ridge Mall!
• Explore an abundant variety of dishes to serve in Spencer’s customizable food prep guide and create your menu at the start of each location!
• Utilize Freddie’s customer database to understand the unique preferences of each customer and concoct the perfect strategy to feed the crowd!
• Master your serving skills and earn up to 50 game achievements to unlock bonus content like special abilities, additional dishes, helper utilities and other awesome upgrades from Gibby’s shop!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 12, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?