We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
A Christmas present you can open a month early!
We Wish You a Merry Christmas for Wii includes a variety of holiday-themed games and activities that will provide hours of magical Christmas moments for the whole family throughout the holiday season.
13 holiday-themed activities:
• Play games like Candy Cane Lanes, Present Catch, Elf Hunt and more. Unlock new activities and count down the days to Christmas in the included Advent Calendar, write letters to Santa and lead your family in beloved Christmas carols. All of the games and activities support up to 4 players.
Six Christmas Games:
• Santa’s Sleigh: Collect presents with the Wii Remote and help deliver them to houses.
• Hot Chocolate: A memory game in which you keep the elves warm by quickly pouring and delivering mugs of hot chocolate.
• Candy Cane Lanes: As Santa, you bowl down a lane towards funny elves.
• Present Catch: Play as an elf, catching all the bouncing presents and avoiding obstacles with the Wii Remote.
• Reindeer Games: Santa’s reindeer hold a special flying contest to see who can lead Santa’s sleigh each year.
• Deck The Halls: Match 3 and win!
Additional Christmas Activities Include:
• Advent Calendar: Unlock a new door each day in December until Christmas to receive additional items such as new carols, ornaments for the tree, stickers and decorations for the living room.
• Write a letter to Santa, decorate scenes with stickers, sing along with popular Christmas carols, decorate a Christmas tree, and more!
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.