We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
A Christmas present you can open a month early!
We Wish You a Merry Christmas for Wii includes a variety of holiday-themed games and activities that will provide hours of magical Christmas moments for the whole family throughout the holiday season.
13 holiday-themed activities:
• Play games like Candy Cane Lanes, Present Catch, Elf Hunt and more. Unlock new activities and count down the days to Christmas in the included Advent Calendar, write letters to Santa and lead your family in beloved Christmas carols. All of the games and activities support up to 4 players.
Six Christmas Games:
• Santa’s Sleigh: Collect presents with the Wii Remote and help deliver them to houses.
• Hot Chocolate: A memory game in which you keep the elves warm by quickly pouring and delivering mugs of hot chocolate.
• Candy Cane Lanes: As Santa, you bowl down a lane towards funny elves.
• Present Catch: Play as an elf, catching all the bouncing presents and avoiding obstacles with the Wii Remote.
• Reindeer Games: Santa’s reindeer hold a special flying contest to see who can lead Santa’s sleigh each year.
• Deck The Halls: Match 3 and win!
Additional Christmas Activities Include:
• Advent Calendar: Unlock a new door each day in December until Christmas to receive additional items such as new carols, ornaments for the tree, stickers and decorations for the living room.
• Write a letter to Santa, decorate scenes with stickers, sing along with popular Christmas carols, decorate a Christmas tree, and more!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.