Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2007
Smart Kid's: Gameclub
A VIRTUAL PRESCHOOL IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS! THIS TITLE IS FILLED WITH FUN, EXCITING WHOLESOME ACTIVITIES FOR BOYS AND GIRLS!
One of the first and only developmentally appropriate preschool games for the Nintendo DS, Smart Kids Gameclub is a great entry point for young children who want to have fun and get into the world of casual videogames. By keeping the titles fun and simple, while providing a challenging and rewarding experience, children will be able to gain a wholesome experience that any parent will be comfortable with.
- Fun For Everyone – An assortment of mini-games specifically made for your little boy or girl.
- Wholesome Mini-games – With over 25 mini-games that bring out your childs talents, this title will keep your little ones preoccupied for hours.
- Birthday Function - Enter the birthday of up to three people, and on that day, a special greeting will appear!
- Voice Recording Function - Aimed at parents, you can record two messages directly onto the game so when your children do well in an activity, a familiar voice will appear congratulating them on their accomplishment. This helps to really build a child’s confidence and self esteem.
- Great Entry Point – Aimed at parents who are conscious of the plethora of inappropriate content for children, this title aims to give child and parent a great alternative into the world of casual videogames.
- Nintendo DS Functions – Using the functions of the DS, your child can interact with the games, bringing them into the world of learning and fun.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?