You’ve graduated from Veterinary College not a moment too soon--your
Aunt Lucy just called from the world famous Zoo Hospital she manages
because she needs your help! A local property magnate, Gordon Grimm, is
eyeing the zoo’s land as the potential site for a profitable mini-golf
course. Under Aunt Lucy’s tutelage it’s now up to you to help restore
the zoo to its former glory by treating its ailing inhabitants,
improving its Zoo Rating and attracting new exotic animals that will in
turn attract the crowds!
• Treat animals by playing medical mini games with your Wii Remote
o Big Stealth Bugs: Expose and kill parasitic pests, then clean
the patient afterwards using your Wii Remote in a FPS style mini game
battling ticks, rashes and other forms of inflammation.
o Dentistry: Clean, inject novocaine, wiggle and pull rotten
teeth while battling tooth decay with the dental drill.
o Removing Foreign Bodies: Drag foreign bodies out of the patient
through a "maze" and eliminate Gall Stones by blasting them with a laser
without hitting other organs.
o Microscopic Treatment: The action takes place at the
microscopic level. Under high magnification, the player must fight a
battle against evil microscopic viruses by clearing the screen of all
bad organisms and protecting the good organisms from attack.
• Use your Wii Remote to pat, feed or treat patients in their
enclosures. Find how each animal prefers to be soothed to help keep it
happy and your Zoo Rating sky high.
• Features 48 animals, including seven not featured in the original DS
version (camel, capuchin, dolphin, gorilla, macaw, mandrill and owl)
• 2 player Cooperative Multiplayer mode allows players to treat the same
animals together and interact with animals in their enclosures.
• Experience a 3D zoo environment to visit or treat its exotic
• Follow up on patients by visiting enclosures to ensure animals are
healing properly and quickly. The Zoo Rating is lowered while animals
are recovering, so the quicker you help them recuperate by feeding or
petting them, the quicker your rating will rise.
• Proper care and treatment will improve the all-new Zoo Rating. A high
Zoo Rating will introduce new animals and enclosures to the Zoo. Be
careful, though, because poor treatment and care will decrease the Zoo
Rating and animals will leave the zoo just as fast as they came.
• View your Zoo Rating, Medical Ratings and Plaques earned throughout
the game in the Zoo Hospital Gallery
• Unlock new animals, enclosures, medical mini-games, and plaques by
successfully performing procedures and raising the Zoo Rating.