Available Now Coming Sep 02, 2008
Animal Lovers Wanted!
You’ve graduated from Veterinary College not a moment too soon--your Aunt Lucy just called from the world famous Zoo Hospital she manages because she needs your help! A local property magnate, Gordon Grimm, is eyeing the zoo’s land as the potential site for a profitable mini-golf course. Under Aunt Lucy’s tutelage it’s now up to you to help restore the zoo to its former glory by treating its ailing inhabitants, improving its Zoo Rating and attracting new exotic animals that will in turn attract the crowds!
• Treat animals by playing medical mini games with your Wii Remote including:
o Big Stealth Bugs: Expose and kill parasitic pests, then clean the patient afterwards using your Wii Remote in a FPS style mini game battling ticks, rashes and other forms of inflammation.
o Dentistry: Clean, inject novocaine, wiggle and pull rotten teeth while battling tooth decay with the dental drill.
o Removing Foreign Bodies: Drag foreign bodies out of the patient through a "maze" and eliminate Gall Stones by blasting them with a laser without hitting other organs.
o Microscopic Treatment: The action takes place at the microscopic level. Under high magnification, the player must fight a battle against evil microscopic viruses by clearing the screen of all bad organisms and protecting the good organisms from attack.
• Use your Wii Remote to pat, feed or treat patients in their enclosures. Find how each animal prefers to be soothed to help keep it happy and your Zoo Rating sky high.
• Features 48 animals, including seven not featured in the original DS version (camel, capuchin, dolphin, gorilla, macaw, mandrill and owl)
• 2 player Cooperative Multiplayer mode allows players to treat the same animals together and interact with animals in their enclosures.
• Experience a 3D zoo environment to visit or treat its exotic inhabitants.
• Follow up on patients by visiting enclosures to ensure animals are healing properly and quickly. The Zoo Rating is lowered while animals are recovering, so the quicker you help them recuperate by feeding or petting them, the quicker your rating will rise.
• Proper care and treatment will improve the all-new Zoo Rating. A high Zoo Rating will introduce new animals and enclosures to the Zoo. Be careful, though, because poor treatment and care will decrease the Zoo Rating and animals will leave the zoo just as fast as they came.
• View your Zoo Rating, Medical Ratings and Plaques earned throughout the game in the Zoo Hospital Gallery
• Unlock new animals, enclosures, medical mini-games, and plaques by successfully performing procedures and raising the Zoo Rating.
- System Wii
- Release Date Sep 02, 2008
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Simulation
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperTorus Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?