Available Now Coming Oct 16, 2007
Betty Boop's Double Shift
Betty dreams of life on the big screen, but she will need to move into the city if she is ever to fulfill her dreams of stardom. You will help Betty make all the money she needs by helping Grampy open “Betty’s” Jazz Club, and work to take the tiny club from rags to riches. With each shift Betty is one step closer to the silver screen as “Betty’s” grows into a spectacular Jazz Club with service so fast and entertainment so great Betty will have no problem raising the cash to fund her big debut! Betty has two shifts at the club! For the first shift, Betty works in a casual environment where guests are free to enter and seat themselves. The customers make their requests to Betty - maybe it's for a milkshake, some candy, or a song from the band. Service them quickly for a bigger tip! In the second shift, Betty hits the stage! As Betty's concert begins, music notes will appear on the top screen - use the Nintendo DS stylus to select the corresponding notes in the correct order on the touch screen. Each correct note earns the cheers of the audience and more tips for Betty. But one wrong note and the crowd may decide to turn!
- Highlights four characters from the original Betty Boop cartoons - Betty, Grampy, Bimbo, and Gorilla
- 7 different types of customers-each with a different attitude and profile
- To give Betty a boost, satisfy customers and build her Power Meter
- A dozen different upgrades available for the club as the game progresses
- Challenge a friend in multiplayer mode - compete head-to-head in a 1st shift memory game or take the stage in a fast-paced musical 2nd shift
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?