Available Now Coming Mar 04, 2008
Your Disney Friends are waiting for you!
Disney Friends for Nintendo DS is a new virtual life simulator and adventure game featuring some of the most beloved characters from popular Disney films including The Lion King, Winnie the Pooh, Lilo & Stitch as well as characters from Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo. Players can befriend Stitch, Dory, Simba, and Winnie the Pooh and interact with them using the Nintendo DS touch screen and microphone.
Disney Friends also features adventure elements, offering players the opportunity to bond with the characters while exploring memorable film environments and moments. Disney Friends reinforces positive values such as caring and responsibility, all while fostering players' friendships with the film characters they know and love.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Interact with popular Disney characters Stitch from Lilo & Stitch, Dory from Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo, Simba from The Lion King, and Winnie the Pooh using the Nintendo DS touch screen and microphone with voice recognition
- Influence the actions and unique emotional behaviors of the game's characters
- Embark on brand-new adventures while exploring classic film locations and collecting unique tradable ""pins""
- Interface with characters at different times of the day and night via the Nintendo DS' real-time clock
- Experience special events and holidays in the game world
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Mar 04, 2008
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Simulation
- PublisherDisney Interactive
- DeveloperAmaze Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?