We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 17, 2009
Sit back, relax and think...
Solitaire and Mahjong may be considered as two of the most well known casual games around. Napoleon Bonaparte was said to have played solitaire during his exile while Confucius has been rumored to be the inventor of Mahjong. Solitaire & Mahjong form a true delight for all thinkers and wonderers as it will challenge all forms of minds. Fans will find endless challenge and fun in the 101 variations of these two timeless classic that's packed into one
• Challenge yourself through 101 truly unique game variations of
• Test your game playing ability with 101 unique Mahjong tile layouts
• Customize playing card designs, tiles, backgrounds and soundtrack
• Track your scores and progress through detailed game statistics
• Enjoy extra mini-games Memory and Matching