Available Now Coming Mar 09, 2010
Racquet Sports is fun for everyone!
For the first time, Racquet Sports serves up 5 of your favorite racquet games all in one product for Wii. Players are immersed in stunning worldwide locations as they serve, rally and smash their way to the finals. Every family member can get into the action with easy-to-use controls that precisely simulate each player’s movements. From Party Mode to Championship Mode, Racquet Sports is fun for everyone!
• Simple and Effective Controls: Anyone can pick up and play with
intuitive Wii Remote based controls. Racquet Sports works with the Wii
MotionPlus accessory for even more precision!
• 40 Rich Graphical Environments: Play in an Underwater Reef, a Moroccan Palace, a New York Loft or a Fan-Filled Stadium. Over 40 spectacular locations in all!
• Customizable Characters: Choose different looks and accessories to build hundreds of unique characters.
• 6 Modes of Play: Compete in 6 different play modes that provide the perfect way for everyone to play.
• Multi-Player, Split-Screen Action: Compete with up to four friends or family members in split-screen mode for an ultra-realistic play experience.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?