We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 21, 2007
On a routine run over the Vietnam war-zone your chopper is taken down in VC territory. It's up to you and your squad to make it out of the VC infested region while liberating civilians. You're in total command as you make your way through war-torn Vietnam and eliminate the VC insurgence.
• Command your squad of up to four soldiers at once
• Use the Touch Screen to issue commands, view the map, access inventory and select which squad member to control
• 20 different jungle missions include rescuing POWs, saving civilians, hunting down VC, and more
• Utilize your squad to combat multiple enemy types including: soldiers, tanks, turrets, enemy barracks, etc.
• Take advantage of different specialties and weapons per solider: long range shot, grenade launcher, automatic weapons, etc.
• Beware land mines and other traps throughout war-torn Vietnam
• Flush out enemies with smoke grenades or take out a swarm of VC with fragmentation grenades
• Destructible environments filled with barrels, crates and animals add to the war experience
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.