Available Now Coming May 17, 2011
Reader Rabbit - Kindergarten
While soaring through the sky in their fabulous Dreamship, Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion notice an unusual island in the waters below. As they swoop down for a closer look, a strange object shoots up from the island and begins to wrap up the ship. Forced off the Dreamship, they find themselves in a new land called Balloon Town. To get their Dreamship back, players must help Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion collect 5 musical instruments to wake the sleeping Bull that guards the palace where the ship is kept. Complete a variety of mini-games to collect the instruments so your friends can continue on to their next adventure.
• 8 educational mini-games
• Multiple difficulty levels for each mini-game that can be changed at any time • Full video cutscenes & voice acting throughtout game
• Simple controls using Wii Remote
Teaches basic Kindergarten skills including pattern recognition, memory matching, reading comprehension, & rhyming, plus basic phonics & math.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?