Available Now Coming Jun 05, 2007
Biker Mice from Mars
The Biker Mice From Mars are on a quest to get hold of the Regenerator - the only device that can save their home planet from destruction.
Stoker, a famous General from the Martian Wars, is the only one who can build it for them, but he has been kidnapped and is being held captive at Rump Towers. They must rescue Stoker, protect him from the bad guys and help him collect some of the vital components he needs to build the regenerator. Will they be able to protect both the regenerator and Stokes?
Take on the role of each of the three Biker Mice: the cool leader, Throttle, the fun dare devil, Vinnie, and the gentle giant, Modo in their battle against their enemies. Throughout their missions Charley and General Carbine will be giving them tutorials and other tips on how to fight and they need all the help they can get with some serious bad guys to deal with who will stop at nothing to get what they want!
Join the popular trio on their mission to crush the crooks and restore order in the galaxy! But remember that in this wild and wooly universe, there are only three things you can count on… your brains, your bros, and your bikes!
- Experience the full Biker Mice From Mars cartoon universe packed with drama and full-on mice action!
- Play 8 action packed Racing and Melee combat missions (4 of each).
- 3 cool playable characters each with special attacks and skills.
- Powerslide your way around high speed tracks to defeating enemies and bosses.
- Perform huge jumps across Chicago Freeways and Martian Plains.
- Pick up and use weapons and objects as you brawl Melee style and battle numerous mid and end bosses.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 05, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Racing
- PublisherThe American Game Factory
- DeveloperFull Fat Productions Ltd.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?