Available Now Coming Oct 02, 2007
Crash of the Titans
Crash’s enemies are now his weapons!
In Crash® of the Titans, players will fight a nefarious plot hatched by Crash's arch nemeses Neo and Nina Cortex to mutate the local creatures into titanic abominations. Using Crash's legendary mix of outrageous antics and daredevil bravado, players will "hijack" enemies to take control of their action and use their fearsome powers against all manner of enemies.
- "Jack to Attack!" – Control, play and battle as 15 outrageous, original enemies, including titanic creatures such as Scorporilla, Ratcicle, Magamadon and Shellephant. While in control of a monster players can throw toxic stink bombs, call lightning down from the sky, fire lasers beams from their eyes or even impale enemies with a massive scorpion tail - use all of the creatures' special abilities to defeat Neo and Nina Cortex.
- Hyper-Dynamic Combat – For the first time ever, Crash now has a powerful acrobatic fighting system that includes punches and flying kicks, multiple attacks and special counter moves. Players can power-up skills to unlock new attacks and blazing combos.
- Exploration and Adventure – With an amazingly expanded move set, Crash can now interact with his world in totally new ways. Players will be able to wall-run, swing from ropes and flip off springboards – Crash can even toss Aku Aku on the ground to surf, skate, grind and shred.
- Wacky Co-Op Action – At any point in the game, a second player can join in the fun and play as Carbon-Crash to help unleash total chaos! In a totally innovative twist to co-op action gaming, Crash can even jack Carbon-Crash (or vice versa) for some hysterical Crash "jacked"-Crash mayhem.
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 02, 2007
- No. of Players 2 players alternating
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherSierra Entertainment, Inc.
- DeveloperRadical Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?