Available Now Coming Oct 28, 2008
Petz Rescue: Wildlife Vet
Play as a young vet, who has just opened their first animal clinic. Take care of your neighbors’ domesticated pets, as well as the local exotic baby animals. Diagnose, cure, observe and heal the animals to gain your clients’ confidence and respect. Uncover the mystery behind the animals’ illnesses. Investigate to find out if the local factory could be polluting the rivers and thus be causing the animals’ diseases. Face real challenges on the journey to becoming a great veterinarian, and possibly join one of the world’s most prestigious NGOs.
• More than 30 missions: travel around the world, heal endangered exotic
animals, or directly treat the animals in the clinic
• Take care of your own baby tiger: feed it with a baby bottle, clean it, play ball and other games with it, and pay special attention to it so that it doesn’t get sick
• Multiplayer mode for two players
• Rescue animals in competitive mini-games:
• Saw a tree trunk in a limited amount of time to get to the injured animals inside
• Heal a turtle by replacing the turtle’s shell as quickly as possible
• Balance on a wood log to get to the other side of a river
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?