We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming June 2008
In the Kung Fu Panda video game, players embark on an epic, action-packed adventure as they master the specialized Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, the unlikely hero, his teacher Shifu, and the legendary Kung Fu masters, the Furious Five: Monkey, Tigress, Viper, Mantis and Crane. Through 13 legendary levels from the movie and beyond, and spanning land, water and air, players must work their way to become the Dragon Warrior and defeat the ultimate enemy, Tai Lung, as they battle a variety of foes, overcome dangerous obstacles, navigate multi-tiered environments and solve challenging puzzles. Featuring a deep variety of gameplay, unique co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, collectibles, and a host of character upgrades, the Kung Fu Panda video game provides an experience gamers of all ages will enjoy.
Kung Fu Awesomeness – Players embark on a legendary journey to fulfill Po’s destiny to become the Dragon Warrior. Learn and master Po, Shifu and the Furious Five’s specialized Kung Fu fighting styles, abilities and upgrades in order to defeat formidable bosses like the Great Gorilla, the Wolf Sergeant and the ultimate enemy, Tai Lung.
Bodacious Humor – Kung Fu Panda’s unique brand of humor, quick-witted dialogue and hilarious situations bring the game to life for players of all ages to enjoy.
Play as all Your Favorite Characters – Gamers learn to utilize the special abilities and combat skills of Po, Shifu, Monkey, Tigress, Viper, Crane and Mantis. As gameplay progresses, unlock and experience each character’s special moves and upgrades.
• Master Po’s signature “Panda Style” maneuvers, including the Panda Quake, Panda Stumble and Iron Belly Blast. Plus earn awesome Kung Fu upgrades increasing Po’s strength, speed and agility, as he progresses from the unlikely hero to the powerful Dragon Warrior.
• Play as Po’s teacher, Shifu, the quick, agile and impressively skilled Kung Fu master. Players make use of Shifu’s wisdom and speed to perfect his whirlwind techniques.
• Take control of the daring Tigress, and utilize her fluid and powerful moves focusing on fast, stylized combat that allows gamers to master the Leaping Force and Tiger Charge maneuvers.
• Monkey’s spring-loaded tail attacks and explosive style make him one of the fastest Kung Fu masters around. His acrobatic abilities will let players execute a variety of lightening-fast platforming moves.
• Viper’s snake-like stealth abilities allow gamers to utilize her stealth abilities to pull off such moves as the Umbrella, Enemy Taxi and Choking Coil attacks.
• Players will soar with Crane’s Surface-to-Air Attacks using his graceful and light footed movements, which allow them to Fly, Glide and Swoop.
• Although the smallest of the Furious Five, Mantis’ super strength, strong grab maneuvers and super quick burst moves will allow players to deliver powerful and paralyzing strikes to foes.
Relive the Movie and Go Beyond With Exclusive Content – Experience favorite moments based on the film and discover never-before-seen, game-exclusive content co-created by DreamWorks Animation and Activision including a variety of environments, such as the mystical Lotus Lake, and characters, like the baddest ninja cats around, the Wu Sisters.
Experience 13 Legendary Levels – Players traverse 13 multi-stage levels from the movie and beyond, spanning air, water and land, to battle a variety of foes, overcome dangerous obstacles, navigate multi-tiered environments and solve challenging puzzles.
Join friends in multi-player action and co-op mode – Gamers can go head-to-head against friends across a wide variety of battle arenas with their favorite characters including Po and the Furious Five, Tai Lung, the ferocious Ox and others. Players can also team up in cooperative mode to work through a series of unique challenges and defeat dangerous enemies.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.