Available Now Coming Dec 05, 2006
The Ant Bully
Go pick on someone your own size!
Go pick on someone your own size! After bullying an innocent ant colony, a young boy named Lucas is magically shrunk down to ant size and embarks on a remarkable adventure.
Play as Lucas, experiencing the dangerous and thrilling life of an ant as you battle, explore and forge new friendships with natives and other species in his new ant world. Based on exciting moments from the upcoming digitally animated family adventure The Ant Bully and featuring all-new challenges created especially for the game, help Lucas evolve from recluse to hero in his quest to save the colony from extermination.
- Zoc the Wizard Ant, Hova the Nurse Ant, Fugax the Scout Ant and Kreela the Forager Ant are all there to help Lucas in his quest to save the colony
- Experience aerial battles and thrilling dogfight sequences by controlling Lucas on a flying wasp and hang-glide safely from one location to another
- Visit locations such as the Ant Hill, Lucas' House, Lucas' Yard, the Broken Glass Garden, Caterpillar Stables and the Frog Pond -- from the viewpoint of an ant
- Gain new weapons, armor and ammunition as you help Lucas evolve into an ant - Weapons include Lucas' staff, dart bow, lava silk squirter and seed bombs
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 05, 2006
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherMidway Home Entertainment
- DeveloperA2M (Artificial Mind and Movement)
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?